Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December is finally upon us, and there is still no snow in the hills. As usual, if it snows early in October, we don't see much of the white stuff again till January. For me, this is kind of a good thing, as much as I feel like a kid on Christmas morning every time I hear big snow reports or wake up to find a layer outside. If the snow holds off for just a bit longer, it makes the travelling for my Mom much easier, and she is kind of the designated babysitter for Isaac while Trav and I are at our favorite place having a baby. So, I kind of need her to get here as quick as she can, and she's a coastie so snow driving is pretty unfamiliar to her.
My blood pressure was up at my app't yesterday and so we all kind of freaked out a bit thinking the doctor was going to order a c section this weekend. So far, he's saying its ok, so we are still just waiting for baby to decide to come on out. I'm holding out hope that baby will make his/her move this Friday!
Isaac has had the giant momentous occasion of going poo in his potty! That has been the most exciting thing of the week around here! Now I'm just trying to get him to repeat the performance because he has also had three or four accidents in his undies to go along with the one success. :) But, yesterday he went all day without wearing a diaper, that's a first, and I'm sooo happy! Couldn't help but brag, and yes, these are the things that moms get really excited about.
Well, here's to just a bit of snow, enough to get the mountain open and the skiers shopping!

No comments: