Friday, December 5, 2008

Waiting....

Ok, the calls are starting to come in, reminding me that I'm not the only one waiting anxiously on this baby, so I'll try to update daily. Shouldn't be too hard since all I've been doing lately is sitting around, sleeping, napping, and puttering. Still no news to report today though, just turned in my two big jugs full of pee for the lab to test (I had to collect all my urine for 24 hours, that was pretty neat.) and get to have more blood sucked out of me tomorrow. My usual doctor is out of town for the weekend so a doctor I've not met is checking the results of all my fluids, and I imagine he kind of gets to make the call as to whether we keep waiting or everyone panics and I end up on the table. At this point, all I can do is think of the day when I'm home with baby in my arms, and I don't have to see another doctor for a while. Its ironic that I've seen the doctor more times for something so natural than I think I've ever done in my whole lifetime. I'm pretty over it! Well, enough of all that, y'all will know right away when I know. :)
Here's something funny, yesterday I had an early morning doctor's app't, and we've been struggling with starting the car anyways, but especially when its cold, so of course it was freezing early in the am so I fired up trusty ole Marmalade (the VW bus if you didn't know her name) and discovered that my belly is almost too big for me to fit behind the steering wheel! Its a good thing it's a pretty straight shot to the doctor's office since I could barely turn the steering wheel! Hee hee.

No comments: