Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yay, Everyone Is Home!!!

Eli was finally discharged from the hospital this afternoon around 1:00, and we drove him home in the beginnings of another snow storm, maybe the one he was waiting for inside me! We are all pretty excited, but wiped out too. We're all enjoying holding him and loving on him, and resting up. Now we will have to start thinking about Christmas again, and Isaac's birthday, both of which I can't believe are pretty much already upon us! Yet another December lost in a whirlwind! Travis and I have such an amazing record going of messing up the holidays, so I think that next year we will give everyone a break and just take a family ski trip. :)
How happy I am to have my boys together finally! Isaac was pretty excited to be able to touch Eli, and only had a few moments of sibling rivalry, including his first potty accident in about a month!

Two years ago, this picture was us introducing Isaac to Bojo. How blessed we feel now to have two beautiful and healthy boys, home for Christmas. I think Bojo would say that its way too much of a blessing though, poor old guy. I'm sure he can give Isaac some advice, :)

Loading up to leave the hospital,


Here he is, tube free at last!



No comments: