Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Son, the Pig...

Well, Eli had his first dr app't yesterday, and all went well. Everyone was very impressed with his growth. What can I say, I grow big boys, and they don't waste any time about it! The doctor said Eli is a pig, and he probably overeats, causing all his spitting up through his nose and his gas pains. I'm sure he is right about the pig part, the kid certainly can eat! Pretty sure both boys get the "eat until we can't possibly fit another drop in" style from their daddy. Funny how I'm the one packing the extra pounds! Anyhow, Eli weighed in at a whopping 10lbs, 6 oz (that's a huge gain for three weeks!), and his height was 21 and 5/8 inches, and his head was 15 and 1/4" around. (Isaac weighed 9lbs, 2 oz's, was 21 and 3/4" long, and his head was 15 and 1/2" around at birth!)
Its still feeling like summer out there! Geez!

No comments: