Monday, January 12, 2009

"S'not" Summer?

Can't get enough of those fabulous faces Eli makes in his sleep! Also, I love how he looks like Isaac when he's asleep but totally different when he's awake. :)

The Snot Brothers
Well, our home has been invaded by a molten-snot causing bug that has got us all! Poor Elias getting sick so soon! And oh the joy of two uncontrollably snotty noses! How I am enjoying wiping one, and snot-sucking the other with a bulb, its like a party around here. Thank goodness adult men know how to blow their own noses! And, woohoo, Isaac finally kind of learned how to blow his today!
Eli has his first doctor's appt tomorrow, and I'm glad because of his getting sick. Will be nice to have him checked up on. He had a rough night two nights ago, we almost took him in to the ER around 4:00 am, but then we discovered that we can call our pediatrician's office anytime and someone answers and has a triage nurse call you back! Wow, wish someone would have told us that two years ago! But hey, I guess you never know it all as a parent, right?
It was a gorgious day today, felt like summer, but its "s'not" and I can't get excited about the sun, because I haven't even skied yet this winter. And that, my friends, is a terrible tragedy! So, while I don't wish anymore flooding on anyone, please sunshine, just go away and let it snow, snow, snow!!

No comments: